A rapidly growing fintech FX company is looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join their new Paris operation in what will be a key role as the business grows across Europe, working closely with colleagues in the London office.
- Develop the risk management framework of the firm, working closely with the Risk and Compliance Team in London.
- Responsible for assessing, identifying and monitoring the firm’s risks on an on-going basis.
- Chair the monthly risk committee.
- Ensure Risk policies & procedures are updated.
- Monitoring and managing the firm liquidity, credit & market risk assessments.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years Risk experience with a strong background in foreign exchange.
- Broad risk exposure including operational, credit & liquidity risk management and experience with corporate capital adequacy.
- Knowledge of MiFID II, ESMA & AMF regulatory requirements.
- Fluent French & English is essential.
- Risk Management qualifications preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work closely with colleagues and counterparties.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com