A leading consultancy is looking to add a Senior Principal Consultant to their continually expanding business. An excellent opportunity for an individual looking for that next step in their career, managing both a portfolio of clients & teams across various projects.
- Serve as relationship manager in supporting clients with all of their compliance questions and needs.
- Complete all aspects of mock FCA inspection fieldwork, including supervising and reviewing the work of staff, writing mock FCA inspection reports and/or reviewing drafts prepared by staff.
- Perform policy and procedure reviews, including supervising and reviewing the work of staff.
- Assist clients in developing and documenting compliance policies.
- Providing commercially sound regulatory solutions and advice to the senior management of a wide range of entrepreneurial regulated clients.
- Provide lead support in helping clients interact with FCA and other regulators on examinations, investigations and similar reviews.
- Managing regulatory projects, such as annual compliance audits or mock examinations;
- Conducting research, writing articles, and/or making internal or client presentations on compliance specific issues, rules or regulations.
- Supervise and train Consultants and other junior members in the team.
- Identify business opportunities to provide a more comprehensive offering of compliance services to existing clients.
- Assist the Company in implementing best practices in all client-interfacing activities.
- Keep up to date with current regulatory developments and informing clients as necessary.
- Subject to client demand there is also the opportunity to work on US regulatory matters / projects (SEC/ CFTC).
- At least 5 years relevant compliance experience, including excellent buy side regulatory knowledge including AIFMD, MiFID II etc.
- Professionally educated and/or a compliance practitioner with relevant experience of wholesale financial services from working at the FCA, in a compliance consultancy or in an in-house compliance position;
- Strong academic background in addition to IMC or equivalent.
- Excellent, relevant, buy side regulatory knowledge including AIFMD, MiFID II etc.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org