A niche Compliance Consultancy is looking to add a Senior Compliance Consultant to continue the ongoing management & growth plans for the business. The role will be predominantly home based with some travel to clients.
- Serve as relationship manager in supporting clients with all of their compliance questions and needs.
- Assist clients in developing and documenting compliance policies.
- Providing commercially sound regulatory solutions and advice to the senior management of a wide range of entrepreneurial regulated clients.
- Provide lead support in helping clients interact with FCA and other regulators on examinations, investigations and similar reviews.
- Managing regulatory projects, such as annual compliance audits or mock examinations;
- Conducting research, writing articles, and/or making internal or client presentations on compliance specific issues, rules or regulations.
- Assist the Company in implementing best practices in all client-interfacing activities.
- At least 7 years Compliance experience working within an Insurance firm
- Ideally should have both General & Lloyds Insurance experience, including very strong ICOBS knowledge.
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org