We are recruiting for large Institutional Investment Management firm looking for a Senior Compliance Associate to join their team. An excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to make the next step up on the career ladder with the potential to become Deputy Head of Compliance in the coming months.
Candidates must have excellent qualifications including a minimum 2.1 degree, alongside relevant Compliance experience within a similar business.
- Responsible for co-ordinating and supervising the operation of the rolling risk based monitoring programme.
- Supporting the Head of Compliance in the maintenance of a good working relationship with the FCA and assisting in the management of any onsite inspection visits.
- Responsibility for ensuring the risk framework reflects key company risks and take input from business quarterly and run updated reports for business.
- Advising the business on regulatory matters on a daily basis.
- Assist with Guideline Monitoring duties as and when required.
- Carry out compliance projects as and when required.
- At least 4 years Compliance experience working within an Institutional Investment management business.
- Excellent qualifications, education & professional, with a minimum a 2.1 degree ideally from a top university.
- Excellent analytical skills, good IT skills an additional bonus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com