A leading international consultancy firm are looking to an Senior Auditor for their Leeds Office. You will be responsible for undertaking a range of complex and specialist audits at client’s sites, including financial risk management e.g. Governance, Product and Process audits, in accordance with our Internal Audit standard.
- To understand the key risks identified by Management and the controls put in place to address those risks within each area of the Client’s Annual Audit Plan
- Manage, perform and control internal audit assignments embracing assignment planning programming, conduct and control of audit work and reporting findings
- To lead and supervise more junior staff on individual assignments including staff motivation, discipline and technical audit guidance
- Preparing draft audit reports and working paper files to high quality standards and within the SLA on allocated audit
- A relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, IIA or ACT (consideration will be given to those who are nearing completion of their qualification)
- Have a good technical knowledge of the internal audit process, individual subjects and sector issues relevant to your work
- Access to a car and full driving licence (travel to client sites may be expected post the coronavirus pandemic)
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org