A leading international consultancy firm are looking to recruit a Director to join their Risk and Regulation team. The team specialises in providing regulatory advice and guidance to clients across different financial services sectors. Candidates must have previously worked within a similar Consultancy firm.
- Manage a Financial Services team in conjunction with Partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of high quality and timely Advisory service at clients’ sites when required and in accordance with the firm’s Standards
- Control and manage the delivery of the client programme, to ensure that the work is completed to time and budget, providing solutions on any issues as appropriate to the Partners
- Ensure the effective planning and utilisation of team members in line with the approved budget – including mapping complex scheduling to optimise profitability
- Build relationships with new clients and identify/act upon all potential additional work opportunities at new clients or new work at potential clients
- Monitor the effectiveness and quality of work through undertaking effective senior manager review of the work
- At least 8 years of working in a similar consultancy environment, including excellent buy side regulatory knowledge
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients
- Experience of business development, for example familiarity with tender processes and proposition design
- Experience of working in a client facing environment and managing relationships
- Ambitious and driven individual, keen to progress their career in a growing team
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com