An Investment Management firm is looking to recruit a Risk Officer. Reporting into the Board, the successful candidates will be responsible for implementing an effective risk management and control framework to include market compliance, organisational risk and investment risk.
- Develop and maintain investment risk analysis and reporting across various asset classes
- Work with Portfolio Managers, and external service providers to implement enhanced risk & quantitative models, risk systems and reporting workflows
- Drive a quantitative approach to risk management across VaR, counterparty, liquidity, market and performance risk measures
- Develop tools to conduct analysis or implement efficient data management.
- May require the manual building of reports or prototypes (e.g. using coding or spreadsheets, but not limited to this) to provide proof of concept before tools are implemented.
- Maintain awareness of actual and proposed regulatory changes which impact requirements for risk monitoring
- Daily risk report production and investigation of out of tolerance metrics.
- Liaise with Portfolio Managers and Analysts as required to refine analyses and communicate key findings.
- Perform stress-testing activities.
- Good understanding of AIFM regulations from a risk perspective.
- 3-5 years’ experience within financial services, with at least 3 years of Investment or Market Risk, preferably in hedge fund industry
- Ability to explain complex ideas and share knowledge.
- Proactive approach and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org