A rapidly expanding Online Brokerage business is looking to hire a Risk Analyst to join their London office. Exciting opportunity for a Risk professional to join a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
- Assist business units within the organisation by identifying potential risks, providing timely recommendations, and supporting them in managing risks as a trusted business partner.
- Perform risk assessment, analyse risk levels of different teams and business processes, and find apt risk response strategies to avert any potential crisis.
- Support the development of guidelines, policies, and frameworks to strengthen risk management activities and practices within the organisation.
- Stay up to date with the industry trends, emerging market risks, and regulatory updates to advise the management if and when required.
- Instruct and advise internal and external stakeholders on the best practices and procedures of risk management to enable them to make sound decisions through training and guidance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Risk, ideally within a similar financial services firm.
- Strong background within a risk & controls environment.
- Degree educated, ideally within risk management, finance, business or similar field.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral and must have a proactive approach to working.
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com