An Investment Management business based in London is looking to hire a Portfolio Risk Analyst to join their growing business.
- Respond to daily queries from Investment Managers with regards to Portfolio Risk.
- Carry out monitoring duties which include performance monitoring, asset allocation monitoring and investment selection monitoring.
- Producing the front office KPIs report.
- Collating data from Investment Managers for Management Information Reports;
- At least 12 months working in a similar Portfolio Risk role within an investment management business.
- Degree educated, preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work closely with colleagues across the business.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com