Our client, a pension advice specialist is looking for a complaints handler to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a Dip PFS Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) together with experience in handling advice and administration complaints in a financial services firm and most importantly must be a driven & proactive individual, comfortable working within a fast-paced working environment.
- Investigating complaints and drafting acknowledgements & final responses within the regulatory timeframes
- Communicating with clients to attempt resolution at the first point of contact and keep them updated throughout the resolution process
- Accurately recording complaints, ensuring the complaint file is organised and kept updated
- Conducting redress calculations in accordance with DISP rules
- Handling complaints referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service, communicating with them regularly and professionally, and drafting responses and calculations
- Liaising with the Adviser Team regularly on complaints received and responses
- Assisting with investigating and analysing root causes for complaints, escalating issues and trends, and providing solutions and actions
- Liaising with senior members of staff; communicating updates and core findings from analysis
- Detailed knowledge of FCA regulated complaints DISP requirements
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt style to audience
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to effectively organise, manage and prioritise time
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org