A Private Equity firm is looking to hire a Compliance Officer (SMF16 & 17) on a part time basis to join their company in a standalone role based in their London office.
- Draft the necessary policies and procedures to reflect new requirements or to update existing policies.
- Liaise with and provide advice, guidance and education to the business on relevant compliance issues.
- Maintain the firm’s Compliance manual.
- Devise and execute an annual compliance monitoring plan
- Knowledge and expertise in aspects of topical and sensitive regulatory regimes such as, but not limited to, AIFMD, GDPR, SMCR etc
- An experienced compliance candidate with strong buy side experience. Ideally will have held SMF16 & 17 in a previous role however not essential.
- Strong FCA handbook knowledge particularly AIFMD
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com