Our client, a leading Financial Services firm based in the Sheffield is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team.
- Contribute to the Advice Process through attending meetings and discussing matters with The Investment Director, Operations Manager, Consultants and Financial Advisers.
- Manage the Report Writing Process on an ongoing basis and implement it in a uniform way across all clients.
- Produce recommendation reports, research and a compliant file as and when required in line with current regulations in a timely fashion.
- Processing new business properly and taking ownership for seeing it through to completion.
- Client data is held securely, and Data Protection considerations are complied with.
- Previous Paraplanning experience from a similar Wealth Management or IFA environment
- Key attention to detail
- Excellent communications
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org