A leading Investment Management house is expanding their Legal Team and as such hiring a Paralegal to join the team, working closely with senior members of the Legal team.
- Coordinating with Legal Team and external service providers in relation to regulatory filings and KIID production and review
- Leading and maintaining internal reporting databases in relation to marketing passport registrations.
- Legal agreement management.
- Simple prospectus updates.
- Assisting with legal documentation for the set-up of sub-custody accounts and account openings.
- Reviewing marketing materials.
- Supporting Legal Team with their workload.
- Legal research.
- At least 12 months Paralegal experience, ideally working within a similar Investment Management business.
- Knowledge of UCITS and other Investment Management products, preferable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com