Our client, a leading corporate finance company are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their company in a newly created role that will focus on a broad range of duties covering Regulatory Compliance, Company Secretarial & Operations. Reporting into the COO and working alongside numerous senior managers across the business including the General Counsel & Head of Compliance.
- Creating and maintaining a list of corporate and regulatory filing requirements for all non-US entities including preparing first drafts of regulatory filings for review by other stakeholders.
- Supporting other stakeholders with the preparation of application and policy documents for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining relevant group licences.
- Working with external company secretaries, compliance consultants, EMEA COO and others to ensure corporate filings are made on time.
- Supporting the EMEA COO, General Counsel and Head of Compliance and the group’s external compliance consultant to manage aspects of some compliance policies.
- Working with cross-functional teams to strategize, plan and execute group initiatives.
- At least 2 years of legal, regulatory or transactional experience within a similar Financial Services business
- LPC Qualified, preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with senior management and deal leaders .
- Excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com