A well-established Wealth Management firm based in London are looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join their business in a newly created role as the business continues to grow. Exciting opportunity for someone to join a continually growing business.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of the risk management framework.
- Identifying, measuring, controlling and monitoring operational risk for both front and back office functions.
- Reporting on operational risk matters to the appropriate boards and committees.
- Working closely with the Governance team to review policies, processes and procedures from an operational risk perspective and provide appropriate training to the business.
- Day to day management of the internal audit relationship and oversight of the internal audit calendar and activity.
- Involvement in the Incident Management Forum, analysing incidents and errors and identifying and implementing appropriate controls.
- Involvement with other risk/ suitability initiatives as required.
- Contribute to the development and testing of the BCP framework.
- At least 5 years Operational Risk experience working within a similar Wealth Management or Asset Management business.
- Strong levels of detail, comfortable carrying out daily processes and monitoring.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org