We are recruiting for a leading international Commodities firms London Office.
- Maintain an effective risk management framework in which Market risk is effectively identified, quantified monitored and communicated.
- Maintain a robust framework that focuses on proactive identification and accurate quantification of market risk
- Direct Relationship with trading desks, ensuring position reporting is timely and accurate
- Producing daily P&L reports
- Producing daily position reports which transparently summarise all market risk exposure arising from the business trading activities
- At least 2 years experience of Market Risk from a similar commodities firm
- ICE/LME experience is a bonus
- Strong attention to detail
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website www.CLARCrecruitment.com