A leading Investment Management house is expanding their Legal Team and as such is hiring a Legal Counsel, with strong Funds knowledge, on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Drafting commercial agreements, intercompany agreements, service provider terms of engagement;
- Maintaining UCITS fund documentation including prospectus, KIIDs, and policies relating to the fund;
- Assisting with developmental projects relating to the fund, including major fund structure changes and implementing new regulatory changes;
- Assisting with board governance matters;
- Drafting and negotiating distribution agreements with third party distributors;
- Advising the business on cross border marketing rules.
- Minimum 3 years PQE working within a similar Investment Management house.
- Strong knowledge of UCITS & AIF Funds.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org