We are working with a global asset management business that is looking to hire a Legal Counsel for their London office. A broad and varied role suitable for someone with at least 5 years PQE with a strong funds background.
- Drafting policies and establishing and maintaining processes around relevant regulations affecting the business.
- Drafting and negotiating investment management agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating distribution agreements, fee rebate and related agreements with global financial intermediaries and institutional fund investors.
- Assisting with setup and oversight of international offices
- Review RFPs, information questionnaires and the like
- Assist with fund establishment and restructuring for regulated and unregulated funds including but not limited to Ireland, France and Luxembourg.
- Minimum 5 years PQE working within either a top tier law firm or similar Investment Management house, ideally with experience of Alternative funds.
- Strong Funds knowledge, particularly forming funds for marketing across EMEA.
- French language skills, preferable.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com