Our client, a leading Financial Services firm based in London are currently looking to recruit a Legal & Compliance Associate to assist in compliance matters and help negotiate and review a variety of commercial contracts where necessary.
- Assist the Head of Compliance with day-to-day corporate governance and compliance related matters, which include conducting KYC checks for the group companies.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation, regulation, Company Law and the corporate governance environment, prepare summaries of change, inform the Company Secretary of any suggested action required and assist with embedding these within the Company.
- Ensure group companies’ compliance to laws and regulations.
- Provide legal support to management and business units regarding applicable laws and regulations and participate in new business processes within the business and risk areas
- Liaise as necessary with external regulators, lawyers and auditors under the guidance of the Head of Compliance.
- A law degree from a good university, with a 2:1 degree grade or above
- Having an understanding of legal and regulatory matters pertaining to financial services generally
- Familiar with relevant financial services rules and regulations
- Experience in the digital currencies/payments sector will be an advantage
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org