A global Investment Management business is looking to add an Investment Data Manager to their growing global team. This role will be based in their London office with the individual being comfortable working in an autonomous role liaising with the rest of the team in the US. The successful candidate should be comfortable dealing with Heads of Business and working to tight deadlines creating the relevant Investment Data sets requested.
- Support the coordination, preparation, and timely delivery of sales aids and ongoing reporting through the use of content automation frameworks.
- Buildout and maintain datasets required to support point of sale material for content automation and on-demand requests.
- Develop new analytics reports to assist sales, while supporting current deliverables including daily performance trackers, attribution, and fund data sheets.
- Support the investment analytics group with external database management and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Minimum 5 years working within a similar Investment Data or Marketing role within a Fund Management business.
- Understanding of financial markets, investment concepts, and Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) statistics.
- Working knowledge of content automation platforms such as Seismic/Open Text/Synthesis, as well as basic understanding of Salesforce CRM.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and complete projects on a timely basis.
- Strong foundation in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; robust working knowledge of formulas, as well as integrating dynamic links from databases is vital.
- Ability to learn investment analytical tools such as Morningstar Direct, and MPI Stylus.
- Detail oriented team player with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a wide range of internal business partners.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and have the ability to work successfully in a fast paced, results oriented team environment.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org