A leading Investment Management business is looking to recruit an Investment Compliance Analyst to join their business. The role will cover a range of monitoring duties with some advisory work as well.
Salary: £50K + Bonus & Benefits
- Monitor investment activity to ensure compliance with client guidelines, regulatory rules, prospectuses, and policies and procedures both on an automated and manual basis.
- Research potential violations and escalate as needed to resolve.
- Work closely with Portfolio Management, Trading, and Operations to manage trade day alerts through BlackRock Solutions Aladdin application.
- Assist with the delivery of the compliance monitoring programme
- Provide regulatory advice and guidance to the business as required on existing regulations and changes to regulations, assisting with project and implementation plans as required.
- At least 2 years Compliance experience within a similar role with a strong understanding of Portfolio/Investment Compliance working within an Asset Management business.
- Strong IT skills including experience of Guideline Monitoring systems, ideally Aladdin but other similar systems will also be considered.
- Degree educated, preferable.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.