Our client, an awarding winning technology firm are looking to recruit an Internal Auditor.
- Regulatory analysis of compliance requirements for various online gambling jurisdictions
- Development of audit methodology and formal audit process documentation for regulatory compliance audits for new markets
- Improvement of audit methodology and documentation of formal audit process documentation for regulatory compliance audits for current markets.
- Conducting regular checks on regulated market updates and incorporating changes into audit methodology and audit processes.
- Participating in formal training on audit methodology and processes to be followed by regulatory compliance auditors
- Maintaining updated knowledge of new/changed regulations for the particular constituency/jurisdiction and communicating to internal stakeholders in a timely manner
- Relevant degree
- CISA or studying towards CISA advantageous
- 3-4 years external or internal audit experience, with exposure to development of audit methodology
- Ability to formulate processes and testing methodologies to audit regulatory requirements
- Experience in review and evaluation of internal controls
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com