A global consultancy business is looking to add to their team a Consultant specialising in Hedge Accounting & Valuations. Candidates need strong experience of IFRS9 to be suitable for this position.
- Advise and support clients in the delivery of hedge accounting reports, valuation statements.
- Ensure that the business is run strictly in accordance with its SOC 1 policies and procedures and be the key contact point for future SOC audits.
- Remain fully up to date with all accounting standards relevant to the provision of hedge accounting services in different jurisdictions.
- Work closely with consultants in the development of strategies, setting objectives, policies and plans, including identifying and targeting potential clients.
- In addition to client assignments, work with the internal teams in connection with marketing and selling the company services to its existing and new client base.
- At least 4 years experience within a hedge accounting & valuation servies role.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS9
- Good knowledge of SOC 1 controls.
- An accounting qualification would be desirable.
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients.
- Willing to travel when necessary.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com