A rapidly growing fintech company is looking for a Head of Legal to join their business in a newly created role as part of their next step in their growth plans. Exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a fast-paced environment in a role you can add your own stamp to.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contract terms with clients, counterparty banks, distribution partners and suppliers.
- Management of existing contracts and subcontracts with clients, distribution partners, counterparty banks and suppliers.
- Implement and management of standard agreements such as NDA’s, terms and conditions, ISDA/CSA’s and associated documentation.
- Supporting the business with compliance and regulatory change projects.
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures resulting from regulatory changes.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes in the UK, EU, USA and other jurisdictions in which the firm conducts business.
- Minimum 5 years PQE working as a Head of Legal or Senior Legal Manager within a similar Financial Services firm with a strong knowledge of FX.
- In depth knowledge of relevant of OTC FX derivative documentation.
- The ability to interpret, understand and advise all levels of seniority in the business of an appropriate course of action on a broad range of legal and regulatory provisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work closely with colleagues and counterparties.
- Experience of buy side legal and compliance advisory preferable but not essential.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com