We are recruiting for a financial services firm who are seeking to hire a Global Tax Compliance Specialist for their rapidly expanding business. The role requires someone with a strong background in Tax across multiple regions. The position will be based in London and there may be the need for some international travel.
- Prepare and file all tax returns promptly and accurately, including income, sales, payroll, and other applicable taxes.
- Assess potential impacts of tax laws and regulations changes and advise the business on ensuring compliance.
- Review and analyse financial data, supporting documents, and tax schedules to identify and resolve any discrepancies or issues.
- Maintain compliance with tax laws and regulations in each region.
- Manage and document Transfer Pricing arrangements to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with international tax laws on income, capital gains, withholding taxes, VAT/GST, transfer pricing, etc.
- Identify opportunities for tax savings by researching tax laws, regulations, and rulings and recommend appropriate actions to internal stakeholders.
- Understand the tax impact of new digital business models and stay informed about the latest tax technology and data management trends.
- Prepare and review financial statements, tax provisions, and related disclosures to comply with accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Perform tax-related financial analysis, including effective tax rate calculations, deferred tax assets/liabilities, and tax-related contingencies.
- Ensure accurate financial reporting and address tax-related audit inquiries by working with external auditors.
- Minimum of 7 years experience working within a hands-on Tax Compliance role.
- Ideally will have previously managed a team.
- Strong Tax knowledge across multiple overseas territories.
- Degree educated in accounting, finance or similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com