A rapidly expanding Wealth Management business based in London are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their Compliance team in Financial Crime focused role on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. Candidates should ideally have previous experience writing Financial Crime Policies & Procedures within a similar Investment Management business. This role is NOT KYC or Onboarding focused.
- Develop the enhancement of the firm’s financial crime compliance operations
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating financial crime risk in daily operations
- Review and assess the effectiveness of policies and procedures
- Provide general regulatory guidance and advisory services with a focus on financial crime to all internal business areas,
- Autonomously support internal initiatives and projects ensuring compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements related to financial crime.
- Identify financial crime risk issues including the review and assessment updates/change in legislation and industry practices.
- Ad hoc duties related to oversight and development of policies, procedures and other processes within the team.
- A strong background within Financial Crime Compliance working within a similar Wealth Management, Private Banking or Financial Services business.
- Strong Financial Crime knowledge, including JMLSG guidance is essential.
- Degree educated, preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com