A leading Investment Management business is looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join their continually growing business in a broad and varied role. Please note this role will not be suitable for candidates with only KYC experience.
- Input into the annual financial crime risk assessments to help identify key areas for improvement.
- Keeping informed on regulatory developments affecting the Group, along with internal business developments and contributing to assessing their impact and implementing necessary changes to projects, policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Oversee and provide guidance on a range of financial crime activities including AML, Market Abuse, ABC and high risk clients.
- Assist with the review and delivery of all financial crime training modules.
- Managing the output from PEP, sanction and negative media screening.
- Investigating all red flags and ISARs and preparing and submitting event reports to law enforcement agencies and supervisory bodies.
- Engaging pro-actively with business stakeholders to influence timely and effective remedial action in response to the outcome of surveillance activities and ISAR investigations.
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer with directive communications and data requests from law enforcement agencies.
- Developing and maintaining a good working knowledge of Money Laundering, FCA, PRA and if required IOMFSA rules impacting the Group.
- Providing relevant, accurate and timely MI in a format which is clear and engaging, in particular by compiling the monthly Financial Crime Dashboard.
- Developing ability to cover all work in the team for cover purposes (including the ability to assist with other types of non-financial crime related Compliance Monitoring)
- At least 2 years working within a similar Financial Crime focused role, ideally from within a similar Investment Management business.
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org