A niche Investment Management business is looking to hire an ESG Officer to join their business in a newly created role. Ideal opportunity for an ESG expert to join a growing business working closely with senior management across the business.
- Assist and oversee the implementation of the ESG Investment Procedures and ESG related policies alongside the investment team.
- Assist Portfolio Managers in the implementation of existing and new ESG related investment strategies.
- Lead the production and submission of all ESG related reporting.
- Responsible for implementing ESG related regulation, codes and international standards.
- Lead, maintain and update where relevant all fund(s) and firm related ESG documents.
- Assist in the organization of all ESG training.
- Represent the business in internal and external working groups on ESG topics.
- Ideally have at least 3 years working in an ESG focused role within another buy side focused business.
- Degree educated.
- Comfortable working autonomously whilst also having excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Strong Project management skills.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com