We are exclusively hiring for a Private Equity firm looking to hire an ESG Officer to join their business in a newly created role. Ideal opportunity for an ESG expert to join a growing business working closely with senior management across the business.
Salary: £60K-£80K + Bonus & Benefits
- Oversee and assist with the implementation of the Company’s ESG framework. This will include the drafting and implementation of ESG related policies for portfolio companies, working alongside the deal teams and third parties.
- Assist managers at portfolio companies in the implementation of existing and new ESG related investment strategies.
- Lead a project of implementing a Company-wide ESG framework, working with Investor Relations, Compliance, and Deal teams.
- Lead a project of implementing software which allows for ESG performance tracking across the Company and its portfolio.
- Lead the production and submission of all ESG related reporting.
- Responsible for implementing ESG related regulation, codes, and international standards.
- Prepare summaries of ESG regulatory requirements for the Company’s senior management and managers at portfolio companies.
- Lead, maintain and update where relevant all fund(s) and Company related ESG documents.
- Lead and maintain relationships with third party ESG data providers.
- Respond to ESG questionnaires from investors.
- Assist in the organization of all FTE ESG training.
- Represent the firm in internal and external working groups on ESG topics.
- Ideally have at least 3 years working in an ESG focused role (equivalent Investment Associate/VP) within another buy side focused business.
- Degree educated.
- Comfortable working autonomously whilst also having excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Strong Project management skills.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com