A leading wealth management firm are looking to recruit a Data Protection Analyst to ensure that the data protection function is effective and that it meets its business and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the development and maturity of the data protection framework in line with the firm’s operating model.
- Provide considered and practical advice to the business on data protection matters.
- Assist the team with incident management and responding to Data Subject Rights Requests.
- Lead Compliance monitoring reviews to monitor operational compliance with data protection law.
- Assist with the development of existing policy documentation and related practical guidance.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in applicable legislation, industry news and guidance.
- Support data protection training and awareness initiatives across the Group
- Practical experience of 2 years or more in supporting the development and implementation of data protection related policies, processes and procedures as part of a privacy programme.
- Previous experience within the financial services
- Good knowledge of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- An industry recognised qualification in data protection or information security.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com