We are exclusively recruiting for a junior COO to join a growing business with the role requiring an individual with Legal & Compliance background looking to expand into a COO role at this growing business. Exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong Legal & Compliance background with a can do, hands-on attitude to working. In time this role will develop that the job holder will take on the SMF16 & 17 functions.
- Act as the main point of contact in the business for all Legal & Compliance queries.
- Carry out regulatory reporting to both the UK & US regulators.
- Carry out onboarding of new clients.
- Draft & maintain NDA’s
- Complete contract reviews.
- Onboard all new joiners & relevant SMCR work if applicable.
- Work closely with the CEO on various projects including office moves & opening of new overseas offices.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within Legal & Compliance, ideally from a buy side focused firm.
- Degree educated with some Legal training.
- High energy, enthusiastic, high quality interpersonal skills, especially influencing and communication skills
- Excellent attention to process and detail
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com