A global conglomerate with a Telecoms division based in the UK is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager with strong contracting and drafting experience to join the team with exposure to the groups operations across Europe & Asia.
- Drafting and providing ongoing contract support for Group deals with third parties
- Objective analysis of risks with ability and confidence to provide solutions quickly to satisfy legal, regulatory and business requirements
- Establish strong working relationships with the business units globally
- Ensure adherence to the groups corporate governance
- Solid experience in drafting commercial contracts, ideally in a telecoms environment
- Excellent technical drafting skills and an understanding of legal issues and risks
- Experience of working in partnership with the business
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com