A real estate focused business is looking for a Contract Negotiator to join the business in a newly created role.
- Draft, review, negotiate and manage a wide variety of inbound contracts, including client agreements, supplier agreements, consulting services agreements and work orders and related purchase requisitions and NDA’s.
- Draft, review, negotiate and manage a wide variety of outbound contracts, including NDAs, professional services agreements and Statements of Work, license agreements, RFP responses, alliance agreements, and miscellaneous agreements.
- Work with internal business customers, Partners, and various other functions within Support Services to manage risk and ensure business needs are reflected accurately in agreements
- Team Partners and the Risk & Compliance Director (where necessary with external lawyers) and other identified stakeholders to obtain any required approvals from internal stakeholders and optimize support to the business
- Contribute to standard form agreements and legal processes
- Reviewing contracts that require individual assessment to identify clauses that require amendment.
- Determining a strategy for transition and negotiating/executing new agreements with clients.
- Ideally have at least 12 months experience within a similar Contract Negotiator role, ideally from within the real estate sector.
- Educated to Undergraduate degree level (Law, Business related studies)
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org