An Investment Bank is looking for a Compliance Transaction Monitoring & Reporting Analyst to join their team. The role will predominantly be focused on monitoring & regulatory reporting however will also gain exposure to other aspects of Compliance so a good opportunity for an individual who may be in a more narrowly focused role currently.
- Responsible for, or assist with accurate reporting to Exchanges and Regulatory bodies, regarding large positions reporting and client identification reporting
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and data in conjunction with regulatory reporting
- Responsible for EMIR Delegated Reporting customer on-boarding and continued support
- Responsible for monitoring and problem solving with Transaction Reporting
- Responsible for or assist with information requests from Exchanges and Regulators
- Where appropriate engage in research in relation to keeping up to date on financial regulatory developments
- Responsible for or assist with confidential investigation research
- Assist with client transaction and order monitoring for market abuse and AML where necessary
- At least 3 years Compliance experience within a similar Transaction Monitoring/Reporting role working for a similar Financial Services firm.
- Solid IT skills, including good working knowledge and experience of UnaVista.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com