An Investment Bank is looking for a Market Abuse Surveillance & Post Trade Reporting Manager to join their team in a broad and varied role. The successful individual must have good experience using Bloomberg BTCA and ideally have some Trade Reporting experience.
- Carry out Market Abuse Monitoring utilising BTCA & Transwatch systems.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and data in conjunction with regulatory reporting.
- Update relevant policies & procedures in relation to Market Abuse.
- Perform manual derivatives monitoring.
- Implement changes to the monitoring process, enhancing the current process.
- Carry out EMIR calculations.
- Collate & distribute relevant MI on a month basis.
- Ad hoc projects, as and when required.
- At least 5 years Compliance experience within a similar Surveillance & Reporting role working for a similar financial services firm.
- Experience of Bloomberg BTCA is essential.
- Experience of Unavista, preferable.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to assess & investigate is key.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com