An Investment Bank based in Central London are looking for a Compliance Surveillance Analyst to join their growing team. Successful candidates will have a strong background in Market Abuse surveillance with experience of using Bloomberg BTCA system.
- Daily analysis & investigation into alerts generated by Bloomberg BTCA and TransWatch systems.
- Produce relevant monthly MI & data reporting
- Preparing reports for management regarding the status of alert investigation & escalation.
- Ensuring that monitoring procedures and parameters are updated to facilitate change in business and market conditions.
- Initiate communication and escalate situations as necessary
- Assist with regulatory enquiries and investigations relating to Market Conduct
- Carry out project work as and when required
- At least 2 years Compliance Surveillance experience from within an Investment Bank.
- Strong IT skills including previous experience working with Bloomberg BTCA and/or TransWatch systems.
- Good understanding of the Market Abuse Directive.
- Excellent data skills both collation & interpretation.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com