We are recruiting for large Institutional Investment Management firm looking for a Risk & Compliance Analyst to join their team in London. Candidates must have excellent qualifications including a minimum 2.1 degree, alongside relevant Compliance experience within a similar business.
- Carry out Compliance Monitoring reviews ensuring that reviews are performed, completed and followed up on a timely basis.
- Assist with various duties surrounding Guideline Compliance Monitoring.
- Oversee PA Dealing requests.
- Act as the AML specialist in the team, working closely with the MLRO.
- Assist with Regulatory Reporting in the UK & US.
- Carry out compliance projects as and when required.
- At least 2 years Compliance experience working within an Institutional Investment management business.
- Knowledge of European & US regulatory requirements would be advantageous.
- Excellent qualifications, education & professional, with a minimum a 2.1 degree ideally from a top university.
- Excellent analytical skills, good IT skills an additional bonus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.