A leading Private Equity firm is seeking a Compliance Officer to join their Dublin office, working closely with the London office. Once the time comes there will be some travel to the London office. An excellent opportunity for someone in the early stages of their Compliance career looking for a role where they can get a broad, generalist Compliance exposure. As important is a can do attitude and willingness to learn within a business that strongly supports and develops all of their staff as it continues to grow.
- Assist the AIFM’s fund administrator with its AML and KYC processes for new and existing investors.
- Assist the group’s external auditors, lawyers, fund administrator, and other service providers with ad hoc queries.
- Assist with the drafting of new, and updating of existing, policies and procedures for the group.
- Work with the firm’s Finance team to compile and submit all required reports to the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Assist the AIFM’s CoSec with compiling materials for the Board.
- Provide monthly compliance reports to the Board of the AIFM.
- Act as the point of contact for the Central Bank of Ireland regarding regulatory matters pertaining to the AIFM.
- Provide guidance and advice to other teams on relevant compliance issues.
- At least 2 years Compliance or Legal experience, preferably with a degree in Law or Finance.
- Knowledge of AIFMD.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally. Comfortable working within a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Comfortable working autonomously when required and working on all aspects of work as expected within a small team.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com