A global financial services business is looking for a Compliance Officer & MLRO to join their Luxembourg branch. This role is a key hire for the business growth in the Luxembourg market with this individual responsible for all Compliance activities in Luxembourg reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer based in head office. Candidates should have a strong Compliance background in the Lux market, ideally with previous Custody & Depository experience.
- Act as the designated local MLRO.
- Liaise with the CSSF on all Compliance & Financial Crime matters.
- Oversee the implementation of the Financial Crime program across the business.
- Advise the business on a daily basis regarding all regulatory compliance queries.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory issues affecting the Branch and implement where necessary.
- Ad hoc projects as and when required.
- At least 8 years Compliance experience working within a similar Financial Services business, ideally with some funds exposure previously.
- Strong Financial Crime knowledge, comfortable to be branch MLRO and ideally will have held this position previously.
- Experience working with in a Custody & Depository business.
- Fluent in English & French, both written and verbally.
- Degree educated.
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with staff across the business locally and other office locations.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com