We are recruiting for Investment Management business based in Essex looking for a Compliance Monitoring specialist to join their Compliance team. Suitable candidates should also have a strong Funds background if possible. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to permanently cut out the commute to London with a full time role with split home & office working in the long term.
- Assist with the development of a risk based Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining the risk-based compliance framework, with a focus on fund governance and oversight, to ensure adequate identification, assessment, communication and control of compliance risks.
- Escalate compliance risks to senior management as and when required.
- Assist with providing information to third parties when requested.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments to ensure the program remains up to date.
- Develop test plans and documentation in support of monitoring activities.
- Complete testing write ups including identification of issues and recommendations.
- Assist with or lead other projects or initiatives as required.
- At least 3 years Compliance Monitoring experience working within a similar Investment Management firm, ideally with previous experience of ACD.
- A strong knowledge of Funds and applicable regulations to the industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org