A niche Investment Management firm is looking for Compliance Manager to join their business in a broad & varied role. May appeal to a candidate at a larger firm looking to move to a smaller business to broaden their day to day duties in a very hands on role.
- Quarterly AIFMD regulatory reporting.
- Monthly AIFMD risk monitoring.
- Monthly CMAR Reporting and preparing for annual CASS audit.
- Monitoring major holdings daily and making disclosures if necessary.
- Reviewing presentations and factsheets before use or publication.
- Periodic compliance monitoring using programmes.
- Deputise for the Compliance Officer as and when required.
- Annual or more frequent reviews of policies, codes, systems and controls, compliance manual etc.
- Various fund administrative tasks relating to the UCITS and the AIF managed.
- Manage the companies approach to ESG & Stewardship Code Reporting.
- Minimum 5 years Compliance experience working within a similar Institutional Investment Manager.
- Strong understanding of AIFMD & UCIT funds
- Very strong academic background, degree educated, minimum 2.1 or equivalent from a top university.
- Legally qualified, preferable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, comfortable working within a small, friendly high-calibre team.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org