We are exclusively recruiting for a leading city based Stockbroker / Wealth Management firm are looking for a Compliance Manager to oversee the day to day management of the Compliance Department.
- Assist with the operational effectiveness of the company’s systems and controls that are designed to achieve compliance with FCA regulations, working with the Head of Compliance to ensure all controls are in place to meet regulatory requirements
- Responsibility to manage the company’s Anti Money Laundering and compliance monitoring programs and oversee the company’s anti-money laundering activities, policies and procedures on a day to day basis
- Review and sign off, in line with compliance procedures, all written material for external use such as newsletters, advertising and marketing brochures
- Oversee internal arrangements for managing the firm’s compliance with the SMCR regime
- Assist in the completion of FCA Reporting
- At least 4 years of Dealing with retail clients and knowledge of stockbroking / wealth management sector
- Strong generalist Compliance background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working closely with senior management across the business
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org