We are exclusively recruiting for a leading Real Estate business looking to hire a Risk & Insurance Manager for a newly created role covering generalist compliance duties and a focus on management of insurance for the UK business. The position will offer a 3 & 2 split between the office & home working for the foreseeable future.
- Manage and implement appropriate insurance, in accordance with Group strategy and Partnership requirements in the UK, whilst ensuring the UK authorised firm meets its regulatory filing and compliance monitoring obligations.
- Be the in-house expert regarding the changing regulatory landscape in the UK.
- Regional point of contact with Group Risk when initiating internal audit activities and general risk management initiatives.
- Maintain accurate and up to date compliance and insurance records.
- Undertake due diligence assessment of insurance data for new companies or portfolio acquisitions.
- Incident recording and reporting of insurance claims to broker/insurer;
- Maintaining and operating the regulatory compliance monitoring programme for the UK FCA regulated firm;
- A minimum of 5 years experience within a similar Compliance or Audit role, ideally with previous experience of the Real Estate industry.
- Good knowledge of the insurance industry including negotiating insurance claims & terms.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work closely with colleagues across the business.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org