A leading Compliance Consultancy business is looking to add a Compliance Consultant to their rapidly expanding business. The business covers a wide range of clients, predominantly buy side focused, so an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to expand their current knowledge base.
- Complete certain aspects of mock-FCA review inspection fieldwork, including supervising and reviewing the work of analysts.
- Draft mock-FCA inspection reports.
- Perform policy and procedure reviews, including assisting clients in developing and documenting their compliance framework.
- Assist with managing a portfolio of client mandates as well as supporting clients with their compliance questions and requirements.
- Provide basic support to clients where requested in interactions with the FCA during visits, and/or requests for information.
- Conduct research; write articles, and/or make internal or client presentations on compliance-specific issues.
- Must have around 4-7 years Compliance experience from within Investment Management or Alternatives fund management business
- Strong academic background ideally with a degree.
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org