Our client, an awarding winning technology firm are looking to recruit an Compliance Auditor to join their growing business in the UK. Mainly working from home you would be expected to travel to both the London office when needed as well as the Head Office.
- Regulatory analysis of compliance requirements for various online gambling jurisdictions
- Development of audit methodology and formal audit process documentation for regulatory compliance audits for new markets
- Performing onsite platform reviews for gambling operators, with a specific focus on information security
- Conducting regular checks on regulated market updates and incorporating changes into audit methodology and audit processes.
- 1 – 3 years’ auditing experience, preferably with Big 4 audit firm IT auditing exposure, or equivalent, if substantiated by valid evidence of competency.
- Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) or similar IT and business risk and control-based audits.
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, COBIT, Cybersecurity (CEH and related technical field) or ISO 27001 credentials advantageous.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.