We are recruiting for multinational online brokerage firm looking to hire a Compliance Auditor to join their London office to help safeguard the company’s integrity in a dynamically evolving fintech landscape. Your expertise in conducting thorough regulatory audits will be key to the businesses ethical standing.
- Monitor and evaluate the company’s internal control environment and examine its adequacy, efficiency, and effectiveness to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements
- Conduct regular and rigorous regulatory audits, ensuring the businesses practices align with the evolving fintech compliance landscape
- Identify and raise potential issues, highlighting areas of improvement to evade potential regulatory breaches and enhance operational integrity
- Collaborate with internal departments, fostering a culture of regulatory awareness and ensuring compliance measures are integrated into daily operations
- Engage in continuous professional development, ensuring the company benefits from the latest best practices and insights in the fintech compliance sector
- At least 5 years of experience in a compliance audit role, preferably within the fintech sector or a
- related industry
- Degree in law, finance, business administration, or a related field
- An in-depth understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements relevant to the fintech industry
- Proven ability to conduct thorough, unbiased audits and produce detailed, comprehensive reports
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com