We are recruiting for a Wealth Management firm looking for a Part-Time Compliance Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month fixed term contract. The role can be worked as 3 days a week or spread over 4 or 5 shorter days, predominantly working from home with occasional travel to London.
- Assist with regulatory authorisations of approved persons
- Assist with PA dealing approvals
- Undertake AML screening and to address any outliers
- Review and approve financial promotions
- Manage the Compliance Inbox on a daily basis
- Update and review of internal policies, procedures and registers and undertake any appropriate analysis
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as required.
- At least 12 months Compliance experience working within an Investment or Wealth management business.
- A good, generalist compliance background with the ability to hit the ground running from day one.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com