We are recruiting for a leading fund management business looking to recruit a Compliance Analyst to focus on marketing within the funds business. Due to the size of the business there could be great career progression opportunities to move into the broader compliance team in the future.
- Act as a point of contact for all marketing review requirements, ensuring regulatory standards are met.
- Carry out monitoring, tracking & communicating developments in relevant regulation.
- Participate in new product marketing efforts, working with relevant business areas.
- Provide advise & training to the business & departmental colleagues.
- Communicate regularly with relevant senior management in Compliance & across the business.
- At least 18 months Compliance experience, with strong Financial Promotions/Marketing knowledge, within a similar fund management business.
- European language skills are desirable.
- Strong academic background & relevant professional qualifications an advantage.
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com