We are recruiting for Investment Management business looking for a Senior Compliance Associate to join their relatively small compliance team in a role initially focused on ACD & Fund Oversight. The role has great potential to grow into something broader for the right individual looking to strengthen their overall compliance background.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining the risk-based compliance framework, with a focus on fund governance and oversight, to ensure adequate identification, assessment, communication and control of compliance risks.
- Escalate compliance risks to senior management as and when required.
- Assist with providing information to third parties when requested.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and training on compliance matters, with a focus on asset management, obtaining guidance and assistance from the management when required.
- Provide training and guidance to other members of the Compliance Team as required.
- At least 2 years Compliance experience working within an Investment firm with direct experience of ACD.
- Previous exposure to Fund Governance and Oversight.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org