A leading Investment Management business is looking for a Compliance Adviser to join their continually growing business in a broad and varied role.
- Provide advice to the business on regulatory matters related to COBs and product governance, particularly in relation to pensions and life insurance as well as supporting regulatory change projects and new business initiatives
- Work with process and policy owners across the business to ensure that Group policies are reviewed and update as required
- Design and develop clead and engaging reports and dashboards for forums, committees and board to ensure consistent high quality compliance reporting and MI
- Assist with the implementation of regulatory change projects and other compliance activities when required
- Manage the Compliance teams timely engagement in the approval process for marketing materials, financial promotions and technical documentation
- Take responsibility for designing, producing and managing compliance processes and MI or providing advice to specific business areas.
- Minimum of 5 years compliance experience some of which would include exposure to retail financial products including life assurance, pensions and ISAs
- Experience of providing Compliance advice on COBs and product governance related matters
- Experience of reviewing/approving financial promotions
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com